Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Battle Begins!

Well, I've done it. Set up the blog that is. Haven't done much to it but maybe --- just *maybe*  --- I'll play with the template a bit, customize it up and make it look nice. After, say, I lose my first oh, I dunno...10 lbs? That's a good motivation!

So yah, hi, I am, er, the Over Weight one. I used to be a lovely size 8 and I would very much like so get back down there. For now tho, I'm stuck between 16 and 18. The absolutely largest I've ever been. I hate it. I don't have a double chin "sometimes" anymore, but a chin that's much larger and more noticeable than the one I started with.

Sux.

So I started this blog. An online accountability blog. I know it's a few days before New Years which is the time people usually post their resolutions but I figured resolutions never worked for me before and I could use the extra days. So here I am.

And here are my stats:

  • 5'4
  • Female
  • 220 lbs (yes my drivers license LIES)
  • Size 16-18

And my goals:
  • 5'8 (not gonna happen, but hey, it's my blog and I can dream)
  • Female (except for that 5 day time frame at the end of the month, I'm generally happy)
  • 150 lbs.
  • WEAR SHIRTS THAT SHOW MY ARMS!!!
So yup, this is me. For privacy sake, because I'm not sure just how far I am going to take this thing, I'll just stick with the no-name. It's kinda fun.

See ya on the blog!

No comments: